Welcome to Shatul. Please read these Terms and Conditions completely.
General Website Terms and Conditions
Shatul is owned and operated by Tamra Speakman. I, We, Our, Us, Shatul refers to Tamra Speakman. “Site” refers to shatulwellness.com. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at shatulwellness.com. By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Information found on this site or in any product or services is for educational purposes only. Information is not meant to diagnose, treat, or prescribe, nor is it meant to replace a licensed physician or caregiver.
- Though Shatul is committed to excellence, we in no way provide any guarantee of the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, product or service found on this website is entirely at your own risk and it is your responsibility to ensure that they fit your specific requirements.
- The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of Shatul-Tamra Speakman and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
- Shatul-Tamra Speakman reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites:
Occasionally you will find links on this Site that are affiliate links. By clicking and purchasing from these links I receive a small percentage of the sale. You are in no way required to purchase products via those links. I do my best to only provide affiliate links for those products or companies that I trust and respect however affiliate links on my website should not be construed as full endorsement of said product or company. If a link is an affiliate link there will be a notice similar to this one just prior to the link. At the very least it will say “affiliate link”.
Tamra Speakman is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Products and/or Services
- These Terms and Conditions are not a replacement for the informed consent and disclosure signed after scheduling an appointment.
- All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items or service purchased.
- Payment for the consultation is due at the time services are rendered. The charge for the initial consultation is $150.00 and follow-up consultations are $ 75 each. Unless other prices are discussed or determined.
- Except in emergencies, you will be responsible for full cost of missed visits without 24 hour notice. If you do not contact me within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment, I will then attempt to contact you. If I cannot contact you within 15-20 minutes of our scheduled appointment, I will assume that you are not attending your appointment.
- Appointments cancelled with in 24 hours can be rescheduled. No refund will be issued.
- Please note that I am not available for emergency consultations, and I do not function as a primary care provider. If you have an urgent question or concern related to your health, it is your responsibility to contact your primary care provider or another medical professional. Please keep in mind this is for education purposes only and I can not diagnose, treat, or prescribe.
- An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
- Downloadable products are downloaded at your own risk. All downloads are provided “as is” with no warranties or indemnities as to its appropriateness for your particular situation.
- When you purchase access to the Downloadable Products you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the information. You may not modify, publish or share the download, link, or any login details with anyone else.
Changes to This Agreement
Shatul reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access shatulwellness.com.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com